The school positively encourages the wearing of its uniform, and for many years has been grateful to receive total support from parents, the PTA and Governors in implementing this policy. The aim is to keep the uniform simple in order to minimise cost. The uniform gives the children and the school a strong sense of identity, which we believe is important.
An adaptation to the uniform listed below will, of course, be allowed for any pupil who is unable to comply for cultural or religious reasons. In these circumstances parents are asked to consult with the Executive Headteacher in order to establish a sensible compromise.
Our uniform is:
● Red sweatshirt - one with logo available
● Red, navy or white polo shirts
● Grey trousers/shorts or grey pinafore or skirt
PE and Games Kit:
● Clearly named drawstring bag (one with the school logo on is available from
the school office).
● Navy blue shorts.
● Red T-shirt - one with logo available
● Trainers for outdoor games lessons
● White/black plimsolls for indoor PE lessons. (Gusset type preferred for
Wellington boots or trainers
Plain fleece – red navy or black
Warm school coat
Hat in summer
Waterproof trousers recommended for winter
All items of school uniform must be clearly name labelled with the child’s full name. Lost property is kept at school for a short period of time.
For safety reasons children are not allowed to wear jewellery to school. Long hair must be tied back.